Béa Fertility Library
Everything you need to know about fertility.
We know that trying to conceive can be daunting, especially if you aren’t successful as quickly as you’d hoped to be. While we always recommend consulting a medical professional for advice on your fertility, it’s also vital that we are able to access the information we need easily and quickly.
That’s why we’re created the Béa Fertility Library and filled it with all the information you need. Here you’ll find answers to some of the most common fertility related questions, explanations of tests and treatments you may be offered as well as advice straight from the experts and information on fertility related conditions.
Our library guides on the fundamentals of fertility for those thinking about trying to conceive.
- How to Speak With Your Doctor About Fertility
- Fertility and Contraception Use
- Irregular Periods
- How Long Does It Take to Get Pregnant?
Fertility & Related Conditions
Here you’ll find our library guides to help you understand conditions relating to fertility and what you can do about them.
Fertility Tests & Treatments
Guides to help you understand what fertility tests and treatments may be offered and what they involve.
Fertility Guide for Partners
Library guides to help you understand how best to support your partner through fertility treatments and infertility.
- How to Support Your Partner Through Infertility
- Understanding Semen Analysis
- Lifestyle Changes to Improve Semen Quality
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation
LGBTQ+ Fertility Care
Library guides providing advice and information to help you navigate fertility care as a member of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Accessing Care as an LGBTQ+ Couple or Individual
- Using Donor Sperm
- Legal Implications of Using Donor Sperm
- Using Donor Eggs
Library guides providing advice and information to help you navigate pregnancy.
- Early Pregnancy Symptoms
- Support During and After Miscarriage
- How to Cope with a Negative Pregnancy Test