Béa Fertility x The Lowdown Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Prize Draw, including all information on how to enter the Prize Draw, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoters of this Prize Draw are (a) Stepone Fertility LTD ("Béa Fertility") at St. Johns Court, 144-146 St. John’s Hill, London, SW11 1SN and (b) Get The Lowdown Ltd (“The Lowdown”) at 1 Lancaster Place, London, TW1 1HR.
- Prize Draw is open to those aged 18 years or over who live in England, Wales or Scotland, except for employees of the promoters and their immediate family. Béa Fertility and The Lowdown reserve the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If the winner is found to be ineligible, Béa Fertility and The Lowdown reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The Prize Draw commences at 18:00 PM UK time on 5th November 2023 and all entries must be received by midnight UK time on the closing date of 30th November 2023.
- To enter, participants must sign up to The Lowdown via http://thelowdown.com and leave a review about your ‘Trying to Conceive’ experience OR leave a comment on someone else’s ‘Trying to Conceive’ post, AND complete a consultation on Béa’s website here. The same email must be used for both websites.
- Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted. Only those submitted via the official methods of entry set out in clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions will be accepted.
- There will be a total of one Prize Winner during the Prize Draw. The Promoters’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Winners will each win access to the Béa Treatment programme including 3 cycles of treatment (worth £550).
- The Prize Winner will be selected by random selection.
- The Prize Winner will be notified no later than 18.00 UK time on 8th December 2023 via email.
- Should the Prize Winner be unable to accept the prize or if the winner fails to provide their details within 48 hours of Béa Fertility contacting them, then the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner will be chosen.
- The Prize Winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- There is no cash or other alternative to a Prize in whole or in part.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, entrants agree that the Prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither Béa Fertility or The Lowdown nor any of their subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prizes.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate, amend or extend this Prize Draw in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Prize Draw.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoters reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoters will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter.
- Save where it has been negligent, Béa Fertility will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from acceptance and/or use of a Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Béa Fertility's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.